Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peeves and non-peeves

Slow drivers in the fast lane. Cell phone talkers while driving. Gas prices while the government, which is owned by big oil, does nothing. Yankee fans. Phillies fans. Patriots fans. Dolphin fans. Any pro hoops fans. Actually, anything to do with pro hoops - it's just not like it used to be. Foreign golfers. Foreign tennis players. Tennis players. Nascar goobers. Dale Earnhardt fans. Dale Earnhardt Jr fans. Both Earnhardts. Democrats. Republicans. Whigs. Wigs. Sequels that suck which happens to be most of them. Prequels that suck which...them. Today's music. Awful. Today's TV choices. Pro wrestling. Tennis - I know, I'm being repetitive. Sue me. Speaking of which, lawyers. Drug commercials. Any of those mixed matrial arts things. Freakin' stupid. New Jersey bashing. It's up again since Jersey seems to be all over the place. Tweeter. Is that what it's called? Taxes. Hmmmm...let's see...I'll think of some more down the road.

Good things? Fast drivers in the fast lane. People who use their blinkers properly. Dogs. Otters. Dolphins. Monkeys. Armadillos, especially baby armadillos. Sports (most of them). Barbecued ribs with Penzey's Nothwoods Seasoning. Everyone has got to try this rub. Best I've ever made. Books. Most older movies. Abbott & Costello. The Marx Brothers. Gordon Ramsey. Ramsay? Lottery scratchers. The Beatles. My wife. My family. All of them. The internet. Mountain Dew. Those machines that make the flattened pennies. Great for scratching lottery tickets. Some cats, not all cats. Penicillin. Refrigeration. Air conditioning. Navy Seals and that group that took out Bin Laden. Manchester United. The Jets. The Mets. The Rangers. Michigan football. Michigan hockey. Hockey. Cape Cod. Las Vegas. Montserrat. And freakin' New Jersey. It's expensive to live here, it's crowded, a lot of the people here are asses, it doesn't get a lot of respect, but I can think of nowhere else like it. It's literally got everything. Except otters and armadillos.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I made it into the 2nd category, considering I was also listed in the first category. We don't have armadillos, but I'm sure we've got otters. River otters. Do they count?

    ReplyDelete